Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kindermusik

Stanton and I go to Kindermusik every Tuesday morning.  I teach the class and he just gets to come along and participate.  Over the years I've had the honor of watching hundreds of children grow and thrive in Kindermusik classes, however, now being a parent of a child in class has given me a whole new perspective. It also reminds me of why I love Kindermusik.  Every ability and child is loved and welcomed.  Every child and grown-up can participate at their own level.  Some watch, some run, some cry and others sing and somehow it all just works!  Music is magic!

Stanton LOVES Kindermusik!  When I tell him it's time to go to Kindermusik, he begins to tap his knees and walks straight to the front door.  It's been so fun for me to have a safe place to take him.  I watch him learn and grow and play with others in class.  The routine is one he now anticipates and thrives in.

 Thank you families in our Tuesday class for sharing such a fun morning together and for loving Stanton.  We had a great time today! 

(To hear this video, you'll want to pause the music player at the bottom of my blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment