Thursday, January 5, 2012

Featured

I'm so excited!  I just got off the phone with a representative for Elecare.  This is the medical formula Stanton has been on since he was 20 months old.  They ran across my blog and would like to feature Stanton's story on their website!  So, a film crew, make-up artist and interview person will all come and film our family this Sunday and Monday!  It's so exciting and a bit crazy.  I hope Stanton cooperates and that we can appear calm and natural.  Once the segment is done, I'll be sure to announce it here!

Cincinnati Children's Hospital also called today and said the earliest they can schedule Stanton is the end of February.  I said that was fine, so we should have definite travel plans soon. 

The new year is up and running....I do look forward to answers coming this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginger, this is Holly Fedele. I'm the mom that was interviewed today too. Jessica from Beach Pharmacy gave me your blog address. Stanton is a cutie! I hope he enjoyed the shoot!

    ReplyDelete